International Students at Sunrise Waldorf School
- Submit completed International Student Application Form along with APPLICATION and ASSESSMENT FEE (non refundable): ECE or Grade School Student $350.00. For children age 12 or over, we offer international home stays with local families (complete this section on the International Student application form).
- Submit transcripts and a letter of recommendation from a current teacher (in English)
- SWS will review the application and notify of acceptance within fourteen days
- SWS will issue a Letter of Enrollment
- Apply to Immigration Canada for Student Visa
- Travel to Canada with all documentation in hand
- Please note that we do not accept students travelling without their parents or legal guardian
The Annual Tuition can be viewed here.
Tuition may be paid by cash, cheque, post-dated cheques or automatic withdrawal. The payment schedule will be determined at your registration meeting.
Please note: International Student Visas
- Students who do not possess Canadian Citizenship must apply for and obtain a valid student visa before arriving at Sunrise Waldorf School. Upon acceptance and full payment of fees, the Admissions Office will issue a letter of registration and other necessary documents needed to apply for a student visa. These documents, along with a visa application, must be taken to the nearest Canadian Consulate or Embassy. For more information on student visas, visit www.cic.gc.ca. It is the responsibility of the family to apply for and obtain the necessary visa documentation before traveling to Canada. Visa processing can take up to 12 weeks.
- Tuition must be paid in advance to meet the study permit requirements.
- A Letter of Enrollment from SWS, needed to obtain the Student Visa, will not be issued until fees are paid in full.
Submit all Application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
2148 Lakeside Rd
V9L 6M3 Canada
Learning More. To find out more about what Sunrise Waldorf School can offer your child the Admissions office through the Inquire Now page.